The Pub Orlando at Pointe Orlando
I enjoy going down to International Drive and do a little exploring. I prefer exploring International Drive between Sand Lake and the Orange County Convention Center. It is well manicured and loaded with restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Pointe Orlando is the Hub for all that.
There are many places to dine at Pointe Orlando and I like that you have such a variety. I've wanted to check out The Pub since it opened two years ago. We had a friend in town for a convention and thought The Pub would be a nice place to meet up.
The Pub has a beautiful patio that looks out to I-Drive. I like that the patio has a nice flow with the inside of the restaurant opening it up a bit. If you prefer to sit inside you will find a beautiful bar with plenty of seating or you can choose a table in the dining area.
The Pub has a great Happy Hour that takes place Monday - Friday 3pm-7pm. I especially like that they include appetizers on the specials.
We decided to get a bite to eat while we were enjoying our beers. They have a nice menu with your usual bar fare. You'll also find plenty of British bites with their British Comfort Food selections. We all opted for the Fish & Chips. Bryan and I split an order and they kindly plated it as a split selection. The Fish & Chips were so good that it may be hard for me to try other things on my next visit.
The Pub Orlando is a fun place to enjoy a tasty beer and some bites. It would be a nice place for groups, but our party of three had a good time as well. It's a nice way to get your British fix with out leaving Orlando.
IDriveOrlando Video Intro
Book IDrive Orlando Travel
Facebook Like Us ~ @InternationalDrive
Recent blog posts
- Top Place on I-Drive Orlando to Watch The Super Bowl - Twin Peaks!
- Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill Now Open on I-Drive Orlando
- Merlin offering shuttle between I-Drive 360 in Orlando and Legoland
- Toca Boca tapas bar coming to I-Drive Orlando
- Abbey Normal on tap at BJ's Orlando (I-Drive Orlando)
- First capsule of 30 installed on Orlando Eye attraction at I-Drive Orlando
- Mellow Mushroom Now Open on I-Drive Orlando
- Gatorland Coming to I-Drive Orlando at FunSpot
- I-Drive Orlando Facebook Page reaches 6,000 Likes - Thank you so much!
- I-Drive 360 - What Else Is There to Do at the Orlando Eye Wheel?
Instagram @IDRIVEORLANDO ~ #IDRIVEORLANDO