Take a ride on I-Drive Orlando's The Orlando Eye to view Orlando like never before. The all-new 400-foot tall observation wheel provides unique perspectives of downtown Orlando, theme parks, the East Coast, and on a clear day, even Kennedy Space Center. A 20-minute flight time gives visitors ample time to enjoy the scenery and snap pictures. Plus, the air-conditioned capsules are comfortable, cool and spacious.
- The biggest and tallest Observation wheel (400 ft high) in the East Coast.
- Each air-conditioned capsule can accommodate up to 15 passengers.
- Sunsets are a popular view; plan to arrive early when trying to take a flight during sunset hours.
- Located on I-Drive 360 where many dining and shopping options are within walking distance.
- Free self parking.
- Madame Tussauds and SeaLife Aquarium are in the same building; save more when buying the Orlando Eye-Drive Experience ticket bundle.
- Eateries inside are available for a quick snack.
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is bubbling with new experiences! The 400-foot observation wheel takes guests on an aerial journey of Central Florida, offering 360-degree views of theme parks and attractions, downtown Orlando skyline, and on clear days, Florida’s east coast, all within the comfort of 30 air-conditioned capsules. Select capsules have been transformed to offer the ultimate VIP experience, featuring special décor, an upbeat music selection, selfie sticks, bottle caps seats and complimentary Coca-Cola coolers. Enjoy a refreshing beverage and take in the beautiful views aboard the tallest observation wheel on the North American east coast.
- Views over Orlando attractions, downtown, and on a clear day, the East Coast and Kennedy Space Center
- 30 Unique Air-Conditioned Capsules
- 15 Person Capacity Per Capsule
- 20-minute experience on the Eye
- Event space and unique experiences will be available including Buy outs, Champagne Flights and Private Capsules
- Experience Central Florida and Iconic landmarks through the 5-minute film<
- The capacity of the theater is approximately 130
- Wheelchair accessible