Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando Welcomes Summer Guests with Special Packages
The AAA Four Diamond Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando invites luxury travelers to "Return to Rosen" - and to do it in style - with an array of indulgent relaxation and recreation packages including value-added features exclusively offered at Rosen Hotels & Resorts' crown jewel.
The savings begin at check-in where there is never a resort fee and always complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public areas.
New overnight stay packages at the expansive, naturally lush Orlando property feature something for every member of the family. Enjoy challenging golf to posh spa pampering to excursions to nearby SeaWorld Orlando, where the hotel's convenient central location places its minutes to all of the area theme parks, attractions, shopping, and best of Orlando. Plenty of opportunities to bask in the Orlando sunshine include four outdoor swimming pools, sports courts for basketball, tennis and sand volleyball, seasonal fishing, a nature trail and winding paths to rejuvenate while roaming the hotel's 255 scenic acres aside the banks of historic Shingle Creek.
A sampling of the "Return to Rosen" packages are listed below. For a complete list of packages and to book your stay, visit RosenShingleCreek.com/ReturntoRosen or call 407-996-9939. All packages are exclusive of applicable taxes and based on availability. Packages cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers and are not applicable for group business. Package prices and dates are subject to change. Please visit the website for a complete disclaimer and more information.
- Shingle Creek Dive-In Movie Packages - $150 per night for a luxury guestroom for two and $170 per night for four. Enjoy an evening poolside movie complete with popcorn, soft drinks, and candy treats. Additional concession items will be available for purchase. Includes complimentary self-parking. Upgrade to a suite for an additional $100 per night, based on availability. Don't miss booking both: our Retro Movie Friday Feature and our New Release Saturday Night Splash. The package is available July 1 - September 30, 2020.
- Golf Stay & Play Package - $199 per night for two people. Enjoy an overnight stay in a deluxe guestroom and two rounds of golf at our championship golf course designed by the Arnold Palmer Design Company. Includes a one-time $25 resort food credit and complimentary self-parking. The package is available July 1-September 30, 2020.
- SeaWorld Orlando Package - $250 per night and $350 for two nights, for two people. Spend the day with two tickets to the world-famous SeaWorld Orlando, plus enjoy a 25% discount on golf and spa services and complimentary self-parking. The package is available July 1-December 25, 2020.
- Gatorland Package -- $199 per night for up to four people. For a truly Florida-themed experience, enjoy a day at the legendary Gatorland for up to 2 adults and up to 2 children. Includes a one-time $25 resort food credit and 25% off golf and spa services. The package is available July 1 - September 30, 2020.
- Fun Spot America Package - $279 per night for up to four people. Enjoy an action-packed day for up to 4 guests at Fun Spot America, followed by a restful stay with deluxe accommodations. Includes a one-time $25 resort food credit and 25% off golf and spa services. The package is available July 1 - September 30, 2020.
- I Love Rosen Card - If you love Rosen Shingle Creek and love to travel to Orlando, then the I Love Rosen card is for you. Available for Florida residents, the I Love Rosen card entitles the bearer to a 25% discount on the hotel's best available guestroom rate (excluding packages), select dining, golf greens fees, and spa services each time they visit. Good year-round (based on availability), the card is ideal for the guest who looks forward to their return at the end of every stay. The card is free with a Florida resident I.D.
A Land Remembered classic steakhouse, pictured here, joins Cala Bella Italian bistro as one of the two AAA Four-Diamond restaurants tempting taste buds at the hotel.
Featuring a quiet elegance amid the most contemporary, world-class amenities, the exquisite Rosen Shingle Creek welcomes guests with 1501 sophisticated guestrooms and 524,000 square feet of dynamic and versatile meeting and event space. Two AAA Four Diamond restaurants headline an impressive list of 15 enticing dining and lounging options (operation hours may vary) and relaxing recreation such as a full-service spa and the 18-hole championship Shingle Creek Golf Club, re-invented in recent years by the Arnold Palmer Design Company. An unparalleled service standard assures that each guest experience is the most pleasurable in Orlando.
"The team at Rosen Shingle Creek eagerly anticipates the return of our extended Rosen family - our valued guests," said Rosen Shingle Creek General Manager, Dan Giordano. "As a result of COVID-19, new operational provisions will be implemented throughout the property to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates. These necessary and vital changes have been devised to minimize any potential impediments to our guests relishing a carefree, most delightful stay. We look forward to imparting the same heartfelt hospitality our guests have come to expect at our exceptional property."
Rosen's Total Commitment (RTC) is Rosen Hotels & Resorts' COVID-19 screening and testing plan of action developed by a team of experts including those from the Rosen Medical Center and from throughout the company to help elevate the hotel's already the superior level of hygiene and cleanliness. Parameters include the placement of new queuing floor decals and the reorganization of seating areas to help ensure social distancing. Plexiglass screens will be placed at the front desk, while hundreds of easily-accessible hand sanitizers with reminder signage to use them will be placed throughout the hotel. Hospital-grade disinfectants will be used to thoroughly clean guestrooms and public areas on a more frequent basis, while associates will be actively screened for COVID-19 before each shift, among numerous additional new safety initiatives.
For more details about Rosen's Total Commitment, please visit RosenHotels.com
To book a stay, visit RosenShingleCreek.com or call 407-996-9939.