Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets Unveils Plans for Dramatic Transformation
ORLANDO (November 4, 2019) – Simon, a global leader in premier shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations today announced it had commenced a dramatic makeover of Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets, Orlando’s premier destination for luxury outlet shopping.
With the planned redevelopment, Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets will provide an enhanced shopping experience for all shoppers. The improvements will create a brighter, more inviting atmosphere at the shopping destination with clean lines and modern design in a timeless color palette. Additional plans include:
- A reimagined Food Hall with new bar-height seating, banquettes, and communal-style tables
- Enhanced common areas throughout the property featuring inviting modern lounge areas with the soft room, allowing shoppers to relax and recharge during shopping breaks
- An expanded and updated experiential Play Area with shade structures, new landscaping, and a palm grove
- Center-wide enhanced Wi-Fi connectivity and charging areas
- An upgraded and enclosed stairwell and bridge connecting the parking deck to the shopping center
- Improved shopping center ease of access with upgraded entryways and an elevated valet experience featuring a welcoming porte-cochere and new lounge area
- Other enhancements will include way-finding signage for customer convenience, lush, upgraded landscaping throughout the property and enhanced lighting throughout the center
“Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets has proudly served the Orlando community, visitors and international tourists for close to 20 years. This renovation is a culmination of the substantial investments we have made in Orlando’s only luxury outlet shopping destination,” said Don Dooley, Area General Manager. “These enhancements are designed with our retailers and shoppers in mind, and we look forward to sharing this new and refined shopping experience with the community.”
The enhancement project is expected to be completed by the end of 2020, with the majority of the work executed overnight while the center is closed. The property and its retailers will remain open and operating throughout the project.