10 Pro Tips to Master Holiday Shopping at Orlando International Premium Outlets
The Ultimate Holiday Sale is going on now thru December 24 at the Premium Outlets! Follow @orlandointpo - The Orlando International Premium Outlets on IDrive Orlando is a great place for Holiday Shopping for both families and shoppers of all ages.
10 Pro Tips to Master Holiday Shopping at Orlando International Premium Outlets:
1. Being A Local Has Its Perks - Florida and local residents enjoy special parking options! Every Wednesday local residents (qualified as living 45 miles or less from outlets) receive complimentary valet parking, a complimentary Savings Passport and VIP Offers from select retailers. Not an Orlando local? All Florida residents are invited to enjoy the Florida Resident Program, which offers a free savings passport (Packed with additional retailer savings) and complimentary premium parking spots at Orlando International Premium Outlets after 6 pm, 7 days a week.
2. Have A Game Plan - Download the Centers maps from the website prior to your visit so you can easily see where your favorite stores and pit stops are located.
3. Park Like A Pro - Reserve your parking spot ahead of time using the MyPark App for upfront access to the best deals - download the app in advance at www.usemypark.com
4. Come Early or Shop Late - Shop extended hours for some extra time.
5. Shop Smart - Don't' forget to stop by guest services to pick up a map and savings passport. The coupon book is $10, and it's filled with hundreds of dollars in savings. VIP Shopper members receive the Savings passport for free - join before you shop at www.premiumoutlets.com/vip to download deals on your phone ahead of time.
6. The Most Famous and Desired Brands for Less - Orlando International Premium Outlets specializes in offering the most expansive collection of children's and family outlet retailers in Orlando. Shop Disney's Character warehouse and Janie & Jack, as well as two of their newest family-friendly brands, skip HOp and Old Navy Outlet. You'll find incredible deals at these retailers and your friends will instantly want to snag the same looks for their little ones.
7. Refuel and Recharge - We love a good power shop, but don't forget to refuel at Vinito Ristorante Orlando International's only full service, sit down restaurant. For something on the go, swing by Charleys Philly Steaks or Chicken Now. Low Phone Battery? Recharge at the phone charging stations located at the food court.
8. Treat Yourself - Reward yourself with a sweet treat at Haagan Dazs, a frozen treat at Planet Smoothie or a caffeine boost at Starbucks!
9. Share Your Finds - Don't hold back! Share your favorite finds - connect with Orlando International Premium Outlets @OrlandoINTPO or use hashtag #shopsimon
10. Bring Your Game Face - And...your patience. Smile your way through the crowds and enjoy the thrill of the hunt. Holiday season only happens once a year and you know you'll be bragging about your savings for the next 364 days!